“Artwinery” PrJSC congratulates employees on the professional holiday – food industry worker’s day
On the eve of celebration of the Food Industry Worker’s Day the administration of the enterprise solemnly congratulated its employees. By the Order of the Director General the best employees of “Artwinery” PrJSC were singled out for personal achievements in the development of the production and significant contribution to the improvement of its efficiency, for the excellent work on the implementation of production plans and targets, for increasing workforce productivity and quality of work performed, impeccable observance of labor discipline, active participation in the team’s social life.
For marked labor achievements the following employees were encouraged with the putting onto the Awards and Recognition Board:
- 1. BURLACHENKO ELENA KONSTANTINOVNA, acceptance/delivery inspector of the 3rd category of the finished products warehouse.
- 2. VOLINSKII VITALII LEONIDOVICH, setup man in the food production of the 6th category of the workshop for output of the aged sparkling wine.
- 3. VOSTRIKOV VALERII VLADISLAVOVICH, maintenance technician of the 4th category of liqueur workshop.
- 4. ZAKHAROVA TAMARA GRIGORIEVNA, remueur of the 5th category of the champagnization workshop.
- 5. IOTENKO NATALIA STEPANOVNA, wine material and wine handler of the 5th category of the wine material workshop.
- 6. KAPLENKO ELENA VALERIEVNA, metrology engineer and standardization engineer of the testing laboratory.
- 7. KOVALEVSKII VITALII NIKOLAEVICH, driver of electric and industrial truck of the 3nd category of the transport workshop of the tare and transport department.
- 8. KOLODEZNAIA TATIANA ANDREEVNA, wine material and wine handler of the 5th category of the tirage workshop.
- 9. LEPETIUKH ALEKSANDR NIKOLAEVICH, machinist of refrigerating arrangement of the 5th category of the refrigerating department.
- 10. LIUBCHENKO ANDREI NIKOLAEVICH, driver of motor vehicles of the 1st class of the transport workshop of the tare and transport department.
- 11. NIKIFOROV SERGEI VIKTOROVICH, head of the mechanical department.
- 12. PAVLICHENKO YEVGENII VASILIEVICH, store loader.
- 13. PANOV YURII NIKOLAEVICH, electric fitter for repair and maintenance of electrical equipment of the 4th category of the electric section of the energy administration.
- 14. POPOVSKAIA LIUDMILA PETROVNA, preparer of sparkling wine of the 2nd category of the aftertirage aging workshop.
- 15. RYZHENKO MIKHAIL VLADIMIROVICH, maintenance technician of the 5th category of the mechanical department.
- 16. RYZHYKOV NIKOLAI YURIEVICH, carpenter of the 5th category of the tare workshop of the tare and transport department.
- 17. RYZHYKOVA LIUDMILA VLADIMIROVNA, tallyman of the export finishing of the workshop for finished product styling.
- 18. STETSENKO VASILII VIKTOROVICH, Director of the recreation camp “Yantar”.
- 19. CHERNIKOVA TATIANA VIKTOROVNA, nurse of the medical aid station.
- 20. YAKIMOVSKII ROMAN SERGEEVICH, electric and gas welder of the 5th category of the steam-power section of the energy administration.
- 21. YAROVAOA OKSANA ANATOLIEVNA, quality controller of the 3rd category of the section of the standard finishing of the workshop for finished product styling.
The team of “Artwinery” PrJSC sincerely congratulates the honorary employees, as well as all employees of food industry on the professional holiday! We wish you success, prosperity, inspiration and new achievements in labor activity, joy, welfare and harmony in life.
Happy holiday, dear colleagues!